Sunday, May 14, 2017

Solved Google Blogger Issue, Will Stay on Blogger (At Least for Now)

I was going to move this and my Something Happening Here blogs to WordPress, but then I tried accessing the two blogs on Firefox instead of Google Chrome, and it worked after I figured out the password for this account that I had "lost" aka did not remember.

Folks, I do NOT keep any passwords on my computer, but written on notes stored "somewhere"--when there are many more hackers than honest government officials (would you believe there ARE honest govt. officials? Who woulda thunk it?), you cannot trust keeping ANY passwords on your computer (desktop, laptop, tablet, whatever).

Meaning, I will continue to post here. But keep in mind I am trying to finish up my novel that I will post online for free (and on Amazon for Kindle users--if, that is, Amazon lets my novel stay up on their site---they are not always kind to self-published authors! But then again, who is? Certainly not the PUBLISHING INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!

No comments: